VP Head of Analytics,
Qdoba Restaurant Corporatio
Rich is VP, Head of Analytics at Qdoba Restaurants where he is responsible for all data science demands across the business, designing and executing on the data analytics strategy.
Rich is a 20-year veteran in the Analytics industry and is an experienced thought leader by bringing strong business expertise to the strategy, design and use of analytics in a company, most notably in linking key decisions to high value outcomes. He has been at the forefront of innovative, yet pragmatic application of data and analytics to solve business problems and was one of the pioneers in developing cascaded KPI frameworks to better manage strategy to execution performance.
Rich teaches Analytics in a Master’s program at San Diego State University where he recently co-designed the new Innovation course and has a Graduate Certificate in Predictive Analytics from Northwestern. He is also a CPA, spent six years with PricewaterhouseCoopers and has been a CFO.
WATCH LIVE: November 3rd at 9:30 am
While business leaders know that decisions based on facts and data deliver the best results, establishing data-driven practices can be challenging. All businesses want to become data-driven but research shows that just a third of them are succeeding.
The presentation will show how to implement a Transformational Data Strategy to become a Data Driven Leader by following the keys to becoming data driven including:
- Aligning the data strategy with the business strategy
- Architecting an insights-driven culture to effect and evolve decision making
- Building the right team and partnering with the business
- Building business focused data models and solutions In this session,
you’ll also discover:
- The three pillars of business transformation – strategy development, execution and change management
- The journey to becoming an analytically-driven organization and key lessons learned
- Develop a roadmap based on an analytics vision for the future
- Establishing data-driven practices