Here at RMDS Lab, differences make us who we are, and we are successful because of it. We are an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Review resumes and cover letters
- Talk to clients (one-hour sessions) about their data science/AI careers and provide pertinent advice
- Review student work and, where necessary, produce recommendation letters based on each client’s submitted materials
- Advanced degree in data science or data science-related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Expertise in the fields of data science and AI
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Taking charge of analyzing different data projects to generate insights for practical impacts
- Building analytical workflows on different data sources
- Working with other experts to assess data and AI maturity
- Working with other experts to develop analytical solutions
- Develop data science related courses and may deliver the courses when needed
- Reading and interpretation of research papers related to different projects
- Provide consultation on data science and machine learning
- Deliver insights and recommendations (e.g., trends, patterns, relationships, opportunities)
- Major in quantitative background such as Data science, Computer science, Applied Math, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above necessary
- Experience in data science work/projects, knowledge and experience in Python and R is required, other programming languages is a plus
- Strong communication and writing skills
- One year’s experience required
- Understanding of Statistics and Machine Learning
- Strong interests in machine learning and a fast learner
- At ease working independently or as part of a team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
- Experienced in building websites with a responsive, creative, and elegant UI/UX
- Driven to be active participants of problem solving, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues
- Have an eye for elegant and artful web design
- Comfortable working with debugging tools
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and JQuery
- Knowledge of AWS and MySQL
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile
- Front end Skills for developing a Drupal theme
- Knowledge of Drupal modules, Drupal tools, Drush
- Experience developing wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate UI design and application flow
- Some familiarity with data structures, database systems, and backend tools
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
- Capable of leveraging data structures, algorithms, database systems, and APIs to solve complex technical problems
- 2+ years of experience in server-side scripting languages like PHP
- Experienced in deploying production applications to cloud technologies
- Driven to be active participants of problem solving, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing technical solutions
- Dedicated to producing high quality code output that is unit tested, reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- JSON API
- Cloud Technologies like AWS
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Discovering and pursuing new sales prospects
- Negotiating deals and maintaining customer
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clientssatisfaction
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking stateof-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-one experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Knowledge of data and AI preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Coordinate with partners on certificate training programs
- Assist experts to develop courses via the online learning management system
- Monitor the participation of students and optimize the students’ experience using educational techniques
- Help to expand the international data science training market through coordination
- Experience in managing learning management systems (e.g., moodle)
- Ability to translate educational knowledge onto a technological platform
- Education and data analytic background preferred
- Project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative collaboration
- Good educational course management
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Have mastery of LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook
- Become an expert on our products and services
- Understand our audiences and how to tailor a marketing approach to suit our niche
- Be forward-thinking and innovative in your approach
- Create quarterly campaigns overviews: business initiatives, content themes, storyboard, and vision
- Be able to ideate, capture and edit photo and video content
- Coordinate and curate talent for videos, when needs
- Maintain a calendar of various promotional initiatives and the corresponding posting schedule
- Arrange the schedule in advance and present it weekly to the team
- Be able to post to social media, as needed (though your focus will be on content creation and planning)
- Report weekly on insights, post metrics and again quarterly to drive direction of upcoming campaigns
- Be able to provide insight on which posts may be strong ads and be able to implement the ad campaigns
- Excellent communication skills with meticulous attention to details (seriously!)
- Exceptional writing skills and proofreading abilities
- Strong knowledge and experience of social media platforms and trends
- Professional network to access producers and talent, if necessary
- Ability to be self-managed and make executive decisions as necessary (with some support from our graphic designer but the ideal candidate will know how to utilize video and
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and run multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Must be able to multi-task in a high-energy environment and work independently as needed
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining multiple promotions
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Doc
- Adobe or other photo editing software
- iMovie, Final Cut Pro other video editing software
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements :
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
RMDS Lab is currently seeking a bright, motivated Project/Program Management Intern to support the development of the campus ambassador program and data science team.
The responsibilities of a project/program management intern revolve around working to assist project managers and other members of a project/program management team. You prepare or file documents related to the project, and collect and collate data to track performance or efficiency. Some project managers may ask interns for input into the organizational aspects of project management, while others assign interns research tasks to find information and data that they can use for project planning.
- Provide assistance to manage the campus ambassador program
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Maintain and regularly update the project folder in Google Drive and PM Tool for each assigned project
- Provide assistance to Business Development wherever possible and as needed
- Provide any other project management related task upon request from management
- Ensure information requested on projects is presented accurately and on time
- Maintain project management systems, including data management and filing
- Assist with time management and expenses on the project management system
- Schedule production requests for projects with the communication team
- Carry out research or summarise information on projects and present findings
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Business Administration or Project Management or any related majors
- Demonstrated project management skills that drive results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a cross-pyramid capacity.
- Experience in project or program management in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of some project management software like Microsoft Project or Asana preferred
- Strong computer [MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook), Google Drive], analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.